Tuesday 18 September 2018

Photomedia - Gordon's Dad - FINAL

So, I've pulled together all of the elements in Photoshop and produced the final image.  I used Gordon's model village as the background and arranged the buildings into a bit of a courtyard.  This image was then enhanced in Photoshop with a photograph I took of the sky as the backdrop.  Finally I put in the cleaned and sharpened photo of Gordon's Dad.

A gentleman in 18th Century Costume with a model village in the background


I gave him a shadow to make it a bit more realistic and resized the image to fit the output - which was a 30cm x 30cm canvas print I ordered from VistaPrint.

Any feedback on the final image is welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very pleased with the image, although he does look a bit "stuck on". The subtle shadow coming off the figure is a nice touch and gives depth.

    ReplyDelete